Summer Family Challenge is a campaign designed to improve the health of your family this summer.
Participate as an individual or as a family for four weeks in June. Complete the Summer Family Challenge
using your LIVESMART portal or paper tracker and submit by July 12, 2019 for campaign credit.
IMPROVE THE HEALTH AND WELL BEING OF YOUR
FAMILY THIS SUMMER!
PARTICIPATE AS AN INDIVIDUAL, GROUP, OR FAMILY!
1. Pick up your campaign materials, including a bandana, from your Ambassador by June 3rd.
2. Each week will focus on one of the 5-2-1-0 health challenges in additional to an optional “thrive challenge”
3. Use your LIVESMART portal or Summer Family Challenge paper tracker to log your weekly 5-2-1-0 health challenge and your “thrive challenge”
4. Complete the 5-2-1-0 health challenges on your tracker and submit by July 12 for campaign credit. For entry into the prize drawing, complete four “thrive challenges” (one each week) in addition to your 5-2-1-0 health challenges.
5. Share pictures of your activities on social media and tag “livesmartoni” or share with your Ambassador for extra prize drawing entries (limit up to 4 extra prize drawing entries). Feature your bandana in the picture to represent your company!
The thrive challenge
Don’t just survive the summer - thrive! Go beyond the weekly 5-2-1-0 weekly challenges by completing a “thrive challenge” each week. These challenges are focused on sharing health with others or caring for yourself and the environment. Pick one of the “thrive challenges” below or create your own and share with LIVESMART.
Plant a garden (small or large) and grow your own herbs, vegetables or fruit
Buy your fruits and vegetables
from a local farmers market
Donate cans of fruits and/or
vegetables to a local food bank
Try a new fruit/vegetable or try incorporating one into a recipe this week
Do something you love
(a hobby or activity) everyday
Read something for fun everyday
Get 7-8 hours of sleep each night
Put away screens at least 30 minutes before bed each night
Volunteer your time or donate
un-needed items to charity this week
For more healthy recipes,
visit our Pinterest page.
Be active outdoors everyday this week
Take walk or stretch break at
least once everyday
Connect with a friend or family
member while being active this week
Try a new outdoor exercise (kayaking, hiking, biking, frisbee golf, etc.)
Go 7 days without caffeine,
alcohol or juice
Use a reusable water bottle all
week to reduce waste
Drink half your body weight in
ounces of water every day
Recycle your cans and
bottles this week
WANT MORE RESOURCES?
20 Ways to Increase
Fruits and Vegetables