HOW IT WORKS
Holiday Trio is a four-week campaign focused on health & well-being during the holidays. Challenge yourself and your family to complete at least 3 challenges per week for a total of 12 or more completed for the month.
Thrive Challenge (optional): Complete the weekly goal-setting prompts on pages 2 and 3 to be entered into the prize drawing.
CALENDAR & INSTRUCTIONS
(click on the image above)
1. GET READY FOR HOLIDAY TRIO
Get Ready for Holiday trio by picking up your Guide onsite or downloading it from our website starting November 30. Tracking will begin December 12, 2022.
2. COMPLETE 3 ACTIVITIES EACH WEEK
Complete three (3) or more activities each week and check off the box on your paper tracker or in your LIVESMART portal accordingly. Alternate activities and days of the week as you desire.
3. THRIVE THIS HOLIDAY SEASON (Optional)
Make a difference this month and share the holiday spirit with others by completing one of the “Give” activities each week. Write in the item you completed on your tracker each week. Complete a total of four activities, during the month, to be entered into a prize drawing.
4. SUBMIT YOUR CALENDAR
Complete this campaign in your LIVESMART portal or submit a completed calendar (12 or more activities) to your Ambassador by January 13, 2023 to receive 2023 campaign credit and to be eligible for a prize drawing (if applicable).
EAT, MOVE, & BE MERRY THIS SEASON!
WEEK 1 RESOURCES
1. Check this link out for healthy lunch ideas and appropriate portion sizes: https://wholeu.uw.edu/2017/03/13/what-does-a-healthy-lunch-look-like/
2. Things to do at dinner that don’t involve screens:
3. Make half your plate veggies at one of your meals - Plant-based meals CAN meet your nutrition and protein needs. This website and app will help you find a meal that fits you and your family’s taste preferences: