HEALTH + WELLNESS FORMS

Medical Qualification Form

English

Screen Shot 2020-07-10 at 4.41.33 PM.png

Personal Health Assessment

English

Screen Shot 2020-07-10 at 4.42.32 PM.png

Personal Health Assessment

Spanish

O'NEAL HEALTH INSURANCE PREMIUM REDUCTION FORMS

LIVESMART

PREMIUM REDUCTION

FAQs

TOBACCO-FREE

PREMIUM REDUCTION

FAQs

nosmoking_4x.png

TOBACCO-FREE/ LIVESMART REDUCTIONS POLICY + CERTIFICATION

O'Neal is pleased to offer a premium reduction of 12.5% for participants in the O'Neal Health Insurance Plan.  If you and your covered spouse participate in LIVESMART you will receive a 12.5% premium reduction.  If employees and all covered family members do not use any form of tobacco, you will receive an additional 12.5% reduction.  For employees and covered family members, a total premium reduction of 25% is available.  

For more information, click on the forms and frequently asked question FAQ documents below.  

 

RECREATION + FITNESS REIMBURSEMENT

LIVESMART recreation, fitness, and health reimbursement valued up to $200* in the 2020 calendar year. To be eligible, employees must work an average of 30 hours per week and have been employed for at least six months. Requests for reimbursement will be processed a maximum of twice per the calendar year.  Employees may request reimbursement for 50% of associated costs up to:

ONLINE OPTION

Click below to submit your fitness reimbursement online.

This is available for all companies and locations. 

NEW!

PRINT OPTION

Click below for a copy of the policy & application forms for your location.

UPM, TW METALS, ONS, ONI, OMS, G&L Tube Application Form

(up to $200)

LEECO STEEL 

Application Form

(up to $200 or 100%)

Fitness Reimbursement FAQs 2020

UPM, TW METALS, ONS, ONI, OMS, G&L Tube

LEECO STEEL 

*Totals are per family.  For example, if the gym membership is $300, the amount of $200 is eligible for reimbursement.  The following items are covered annually toward recreation and fitness activities: Fitness center or gym membership, Weight Watchers® or other weight loss program or service approved by LIVESMART team, Membership to martial arts, personal training, yoga, or other health-related studio, and Registration fees for participation in sporting events to include walking, running/jogging, tennis, dance, triathlons, swimming, cycling, skiing, company sponsored athletic teams, or similar activities.

 

Documentation for all O'Neal Industries' affiliate company reimbursements will be submitted to LIVESMART Health and Wellness, c/o O’Neal Steel, P. O. Box 2623, Birmingham, AL 35202 or by email at connect@livesmartoni.com. For 2020, reimbursements will be made on an annual basis (November).

Information Disclaimer: The information on livesmartoni.com is not meant to take the place of health care or

services you may need. Please see your primary health care provider about any personal health concerns.

LIVESMART 360 program is designed and managed by Element Health, Inc.,

an award winning full service health and wellness service provider.  

© 2020 by Element Health. Proudly created by .eloise. design co.